Our biobanking facilities offer human sample and data collection, logistics, processing, testing and storage services in Europe. Specialised in the optimisation and validation of sample handling methods, we provide methods, samples and data fit for your needs.
Guarantee the safe storage of your samples and data
As a certified biobank we operate under a strict quality management system and all our sample logistics and storage activities are carried out by experienced staff following standard operating procedures. We are equipped with a 24/7 temperature monitor, alarm systems, back-up freezers and generators, ensuring your samples are never at risk.
Get comprehensive logistics management
You will be supported by a dedicated project manager, who will make sure your project runs smoothly and efficiently. The project manager will adapt our biobanking services to your needs, oversee logistics from collection to redistribution and coordinate all project-related activities both internally and externally.
Get an ideal location at the heart of Europe
Our location in Luxembourg is ideal for studies dealing with the collection and transport of samples from multiple sites. With our customized Laboratory Information Management System, we can ensure the prompt retrieval and distribution of your samples.
Get a cost-effective solution
We offer competitive pricing with special discounts for long-term contracts and large volumes, for example for large-scale studies and clinical trials run by pharmaceutical companies, clinical research organisations or EU research consortia.
Our Biobanking Services
- Design and production of customized barcoded sample collection kits
- Kit logistics and stock management
- Collection of samples including blood, tissue, urine, saliva, CSF and stool from hospitals across Europe
- Management of logistic chain from point of collection to storage
- Prompt sample retrieval and distribution
- Temperature monitoring throughout transport
- Range of human samples in inventory (blood, tissue, urine, saliva, CSF, stool and derivatives)
- Focus on cancer, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease and healthy controls
- Extensive annotation with clinical data
- View our sample catalogue
- Sample storage for all sample types at a range of temperatures: controlled ambient, +4°C, -20°C, -80°C, -196°C (liquid nitrogen vapor)
- Long-term storage of archived samples
- Cryopreservation with controlled rate freezing
- Fully web-based eCRFs (electronic Case Report Forms) and LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) validated for clinical trials
Comprehensive management of all aspects of a research project, including preparation of study protocol, ethics committee submissions, budgets, strategic advice, progress reports, collaboration agreements, issue management and publications.
Several countries across the world now offer attractive tax incentives for companies undertaking R&D activities and incurring expenditure on R&D-related activities. We invite our clients to consult the database developed by the OECD to find out how to claim for a tax relief on the costs for our services in their respective countries.