Our facilities offer a large spectrum of sample analysis services for quality control and characterization, ranging from simple DNA quantification to sequencing and miRNA profiling. Specialized in the optimisation and validation of sample testing methods, we provide methods, samples and data fit for your needs.
Ensure your samples are fit-for-purpose
Don’t waste precious material. Verify the quality of your samples and make sure they are suitable for their intended downstream purpose. Our scientific team has extensive experience, not only in executing quality control assays, but also in developing in-house quality control tools for all types of biological samples.
Get reliable, validated assay protocols
As one of few European biobanks, IBBL is an ISO 9001 certified and ISO 17025 accredited organisation compliant with the principles of NF S96-900 certification*, meaning that our assays are not only standardized, but also go through a formal validation process. In addition, we ensure the validity of the results we provide to you by regularly assessing the quality of our analysis methods through proficiency testing.
Make use of advanced technologies
Besides more traditional assays, we have invested in a number of advanced technologies such as meta-genomic sequencing or miRNA profiling to offer our clients a comprehensive range of services. For efficiency and speed, our assays have been implemented on high throughput platforms, allowing you to save time and costs.
Get customized assays
Our team of scientists and a dedicated project manager will work with you to tailor characterization assays to your specific needs, from the development to the production and validation of the assays.
Our Sample Analysis & Quality Control Services
- CD40L measurement
- Creatinine measurement
- Cystatin C measurement
- Serum fingerprinting *
- Haemoglobin measurement
- CRP measurement
- Calprotectin measurement
- Cytokine level measurement *
- Fibrinogen measurement
- DNA quantification by spectrophotometry
- DNA quantification by spectrofluorometry
- RNA quantification by spectrophotometry
- RNA quantification by spectrofluorometry
- Human DNA quantification (qPCR)
- Bacterial DNA quantification (qPCR)
- DNA cross-linking assessment
- DNA fingerprinting
- Long Range PCR
- RNA integrity number (RIN) measurement
- Size range PCR
- RT-PCR for mRNA/miRNA
- SPUD assay
- mRNA quality index
- Illumina FFPE QC
- cfDNA size measurement
- WGA index
- Cell viability, apoptosis
- Purity of cell subpopulations
- Cell functionality *
- PBMC QC *
- Histological QC (Tumour/stroma/necrosis)
- FFPE tissue QC 1 *
- FFPE tissue QC 2 *
- Sequencing (16rRNA, TruSeq genotyping, HLA genotyping)
- Methylation analysis
- miRNA & onco-mRNA profiling (using high throughput Wafergen SmartChip™)
- Bio-Plex (multiplex measurements of cytokines, inflammation proteins and phosphoproteins)
- End-point PCR
- Single and multiple qPCR (gene expression signatures)
- Production of quality control material
* coming soon
For more information, please download the specifications sheet below and/or get in touch with us.
Several countries across the world now offer attractive tax incentives for companies undertaking R&D activities and incurring expenditure on R&D-related activities. We invite our clients to consult the database developed by the OECD to find out how to claim for a tax relief on the costs for our services in their respective countries.